JPhoto Slideshow - Your Slideshow for Joomla!
A slideshow module that works with JPhoto
Looking for a way to display your images in style? JPhoto Slideshow is our new module that integrates seamlessly with JPhoto. It includes some great templates to choose from and a boatload of features and functionalities that let you customize it to your heart's content. It's easy to use, easy to manage, and looks great on any site! Whether you're a large company displaying products to your customers or a regular Joe showing off your camping photos, JPhoto Slideshow is the module for you.
*Note: JPhoto Slideshow requires the installation of JPhoto.
Choose from four great templates - or make your own
Don't see a template you like? Design your own and style it to fit your site, or contact us today for our professional template services.
Choose the images for your slideshow
Pull from any JPhoto gallery you want.
- Pull images from one gallery
- Pull multiple images from different galleries using the photo ID
- Define the number of pictures you want to display
Autostart your slideshow, or give control to your users
Choose to have your slideshow start automatically, or let your users control it when they visit your site so they can look through the images in their own time.
Include descriptions and captions for your photos.
JPhoto allows you to add titles and captions to your photos. JPhoto Slideshow lets you integrate this information into your slideshow when your images appear! Place the content in the top, bottom, left or the right hand side.
Customize JPhoto Slideshow with additional features and settings!
Here are some additional great features and functionalities we've provided. Conveniently customize the following elements of your Joomla! slideshow:
- Define the order you want your images to appear. Choose from:
- Gallery ordering (default)
- Date Created
- Date Modified
- File name
- Image title
- ...or display at random.
- Choose the order direction:
- Descending (default)
- Select the background color of the slideshow
- Define the Frame Width and Height
- Define the Image Width and Height
- Define the Thumbnail Height and Position
- Preserve the image ratio aspect with the Preserve Aspect option
- Define the Animation Speed and Slideshow Speed
- Show or hide slideshow controls
- Define the position of the slideshow controls
- Display multiple slideshows on your website - and even on the same page!
Much more to come!
We won't stop here. There are many more great features and functionalities on the way, as well as some exciting new templates. Keep your eyes open for more!