'corePHP' reserves the right to change or modify these terms with no prior notice.
Software Subscription Terms:
You are purchasing a 12 month non-refundable subscription to 'corePHP' software product(s). Unless stated otherwise on its product page, each product subscription includes four key elements:
The Product: All the necessary downloadable files (components, plugins and modules)
Documentation: Each product includes extensive documentation, providing the information you need for a successful launch. If you need additional information or assistance, 'corePHP' is available via our support desk and our community forums.
Technical Support: Each subscription provides support for one live site only. 'corePHP' only supports extensions installed on the most recent stable version(s) of the CMS Software (Joomla!, WordPress, Drupal, etc)
Upgrades and Bug Fixes: As a subscriber, you will receive product upgrades and bug fixes as they are released, up to six months from the subscription date.
Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall 'corePHP', LLC be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products. 'corePHP' extensions will specify which version of Joomla! they are compatible with, and are tested with only core Joomla functionality and core Joomla! modules, components and other said features. As such, we cannot guarantee that the products will run with past or future versions of these CMS's nor can we guarantee that any of our products will work with any 3rd party extension developed for the Joomla! CMS. Please read the documentation and FAQ for each of our products for further information.
Prior to payment for a 'corePHP' product Subscription, you (the Subscriber) are responsible for undertaking all reasonable steps to ensure 'corePHP' products will meet your specific needs prior to subscription either by, but limited to, reading discussions on the 'corePHP' forums, contacting us directly, or other means.
You are authorized to make any necessary modifications to our products to fit your purposes. You may not, however, change or remove the copyright information from any file. Our software is protected under the GNU/GPL license - please keep the copyright notices. You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of 'corePHP', LLC.
Software Auto-Renewal and Expiration:
Your subscription is initially set to auto-renew; however, you are not bound to renew your subscription, and you may cancel it at any time, allowing your subscription to expire. All subscriptions come with updates for the software. If your subscription exprires, you will be able to to continue running your application, however, after the expiration date, you will not be able download updated products, nor will you be able to access technical support from 'corePHP'. Therefore, we highly suggest you renew your subscription, as our products are continually updated.
Conditions & Limitations:
- 'corePHP' does not offer support for local installs. It is impossible for us to troubleshoot what we cannot see nor test.'corePHP' will not fix any software or products that are not our own.'corePHP' will not install server components because our software may be incompatible with old server configurations. Please contact your hosting provider to make adjustments.
- 'corePHP' will not fix your templates or adjustments in CSS. Please contact our professional services.
- 'corePHP' may require FTP and super admin access. 'corePHP' will only work with FTP and super admin access and not with screen sharing software, VPNs, or 3rd party file management components that work inside of the CMS software. 'corePHP' retains the right to refuse support if this request is not met.
- The 'corePHP' subscription does not include fixes of poorly coded templates. The WordPress for Joomla! templates by 'corePHP' have been successfully field tested. We realize that poorly coded templates may cause issues. Please contact our professional template design services if issues arise, and we will investigate the problem.
- 'corePHP' will not fix any server issues that you may experience. Please contact your hosting provider.
- 'corePHP' will not fix 3rd party products on your site.
- 'corePHP' will not fix coding mistakes that you have created. It is not our responsibility to fix mistakes that are not part of our product.
- 'corePHP' will not perform work on your template(s) without a fee. If you need work done on your template or site, please contact our professional template design services for assistance.
- 'corePHP' will not fix 3rd party plugins, templates or any other WordPress items for free. If something is not working out of the box, please contact our professional services for assistance.
- 'corePHP' reserves the right to refuse support services for customers whose account is not in good standing.
- 'corePHP' supports only the latest stable version of the supported Joomla! branch. Please see latest Joomla! versions
By subscribing for a paid or free access to a 'corePHP' product, you agree to be automatically subscribed to our Newsletter. 'corePHP' publishes a newsletter informing registered users of, but not limited to, version releases of our software with bug fixes, new updated components, new components and special offers. 'corePHP' will not sell nor rent your information nor email details, nor make publicly available any said information.
- You must an active 'corePHP' account and in good standing to be an Affiliate.
- Payouts are made four times a year (Jan 31, April 30, July 31, Oct 31) providing your account is active and in good standing.
- Referrals must have cookies enabled. Your Affiliate ID cookies expire after 15 days. What this means is that anyone who clicks your referral link must subscribe within 15 days.
- Affiliates cannot earn credit for signing up themselves and if they do all their referrals will be void. 'corePHP' uses several means to track this so be sure to comply.
- 'corePHP' will issue a check to an affiliate only after a minimum of $100 USD is due. If the minimum is not met by the payment cycle the affiliate will not be sent a check until the next billing cycle.
- Referral income can not be credited to your account.