The number of online stores is growing every year, and so is the list of WordPress plugins.
WordPress plugins not only help in enriching the functionalities of your ecommerce website but also free up plenty of your time.
You need many different types of plugins to sell your products and services online. If you come to think of it, WordPress plugins provide the same benefits as SaaS products.
Here we are discussing some of the best WordPress plugins for ecommerce that you should try out:
Omnisend is perfect for small and medium scale businesses and helps them acquire and retain customers quickly. It is an omnichannel marketing platform that also allows you to collect customer contact information and other essential details.
- Omnisend provides pre-designed signup form or text messages.
- It works with all ecommerce platforms, including Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, and others.
- All-in-one ecommerce marketing tool that is used for converting visitors.
Omnisend offers three different pricing plans. The Standard plan is $16, the Pro plan is $199, and the Enterprise plan is $2000. You also get a free plan that allows you to send up to 15,000 emails per month.
Referral Candy is used for creating referral programs on ecommerce sites that will allow you to retain customers and convert new ones.
- It is best used for organizing cross-channel promotions, and to track customer engagement
- Allows you to reward your customers and connect instantly with various ecommerce platforms.
- Referral Candy integrates with popular ecommerce platforms, such as Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, and BigCommerce.
- Integrates with other marketing tools such as Google Analytics, AdRoll, and MailChimp.
Referral Candy offers two different pricing plans and 30 days of the free trial. The Premium Plan costs $49 plus commission, and Enterprise Plan costs $3,999.
Trust Pulse offers social proof notifications that allow you to keep track of your customers’ activities. It helps you identify whether your prospects have bought or downloaded something from your website. The best part is that you can easily customize this plugin according to your needs.
- Trust Pulse provides robust analytics, advanced targeting, and timing rules to the users.
- Various design and color options help to keep notifications in line with the design of the website.
- It gives information about the registered users, their purchases, and downloads from the website.
Trust Plus offers different price plans according to sessions per month. Initially, you get 500 sessions per month for free, 1000 sessions for $4, 2500 sessions for $8, and 5000 sessions for $17.
WooCommerce Extra Product Option is used for adding extra product options to an ecommerce site. This plugin helps create price variations, forms, new price options, and allows you to provide additional product details to your prospects.
- Supports input boxes, uploads, radio buttons, checkboxes, text-areas, range, and color pickers.
- Easily customizable
- Excellent customer support
- Moreover, you can integrate it with many other plugins on WooCommerce.
Initially, you get a free trial for 6 whole months. After that, you have to pay $7.50 for the support extension and a one-time fee of $25.
Most of the ecommerce sites require numerous plugins to perform different functionalities on their website. However, installing and managing so many plugins on your site can be tedious. Therefore, it is better to use a kit that alone contains all the essential plugins.
YITH Essential Kit includes various plugins, including:
- YITH WooCommerce Ajax Search plugin.
- YITH WooCommerce Ajax Product Filter
- YITH WooCommerce Compare
- YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier
- YITH WooCommerce Quick View
YITH Essential Kit for WooCommerce is available at $79.99. It contains all essential plugins required for ecommerce sites.
Member Press is one popular and highest selling plugins on the internet. It is primarily used to limit access to different pages and categories of a website.
- It provides impressive features to help you host giveaways and promotions.
- Perfectly compatible with payment gateways and numerous WordPress themes and plugins.
Member Press offers three different pricing plans. The Pro Plan costs $349 per year, the Plus plan costs $249, and the Basic plan is $149.
Booster for WooCommerce plugin helps in various tasks, including converting currency, discounts, price offers, and checkout page customization, and so forth. You can also automate exchange rates and display prices of your products in different currencies.
- Include labels such as custom pricing and add to cart.
- Provides cross-sell and crowdfunding modules.
Booster for WooCommerce is available at $49.99 per year. It also comes with a 30 days money-back guarantee.
Yoast SEO is a well-built plugin widely used for optimizing ecommerce sites for better search engine rankings. This plugin also helps you enhance the readability of all the content on your websites.
The best part is that it is easy-to-use and comes with a free version.
- It manages sitemaps, target keywords, and tracks the use of title and descriptions.
- Optimizes the site for keywords and provides a preview on Google Search.
Yoast SEO plugin is available at $49, and a premium version is available at $89. Yoast SEO offers support and updates at free of cost for 1 year.
Veeqo is an all-in-one solution that helps you manage your inventory and orders. It is especially helpful when it comes to selling your products on multiple channels.
- Smartly tracks and manages inventory, orders, and shipping.
- Direct integration with RoyalMail and FedEx.
Veeqo offers five different pricing plans, along with a free trial. The paid plan starts at $55/month and range up to $680/month.
Just like Veeqo, ShipStation is a great fulfillment tool that helps you manage your shipping and inventory. On top of that, you get a diverse list of carriers along with reasonable rates.
- Integration with numerous channels
- Displays all data on its dashboard.
- Allows the customization of shipping labels, packing slips, and notification emails.
ShipStation offers six different plans and a 30-day trial. Paid plans start at $9 per month.
About the Author
Catherrine Garcia is a professional writer and currently works at WPCodingDev Ltd., an ideal place to hire experienced WordPress developer from the team of 150 experts. She along with her group of freelance developers, are experts of creating Websites on CMS.