cACL Update 1.3.9 for Joomla! 1.5 Access Control

We’ve released Community ACL 1.3.9. We have added several new additions with the way we handle front-end menus. There is now support for yoo_enterprise. We’ve also turned on preserve-entities in libtidy to not change   into the dreaded ‘?’s. To get the look and feel more consistent in the back-end we’ve removed the sort options for the roles. All the columns now sort alphabetically on the group, role, or function name. The “remove all” button on the functions will now work properly as well.

Bug fix version 1.3.8 corrects an issue where the category drop-downs were being replaced with incorrect information.

1.3.7 of Community ACL fixes an issue that showed up as a result of adding libtidy for front-end joomla menu restrictions.

Bug fix version 1.3.6 addresses an issue where in IE8 will not properly remove all list items by clicking the clear all button.

This will not work in Internet Explorer:
tbody.innerHTML = ”;
It’s a known bug that they (MS) have ignored.

But never fear, replace the innerHTML code with:
while ( tbody.childNodes.length >= 1 ){
tbody.removeChild( tbody.firstChild );

We are committed to continuing the improvement of our products. Please feel free to submit support tickets for any issues you are experiencing.

For more information on Community ACL::

Learn more about cACL


One thought on “cACL Update 1.3.9 for Joomla! 1.5 Access Control

Comments are closed.