Are you a novice video blogger and are in search of an idea for a video on YouTube? In the article we suggest you to find out which videos are most popular among the audience of this site. Thanks to the knowledge gained, you will be able to understand which videos you should make, and which ones do not. Also we will tell you what you need to shoot high-quality video. But first things first!
ABOUT WHAT TO REMOVE THE VIDEO?
This question can appear even in the head of a very ideological person. In fact, you need to proceed from what is interesting to you. If you can’T decide in any way, then check out our list below.
- Tell us about yourself. If you are planning to withdraw your first video, you should start by getting to know the audience. Tell us about your life, your hobbies, your habits. Conduct the master class. Do you dance well or knit? Interested in foreign languages? Or, maybe, cook deliciously? Then share your knowledge with the audience, releasing a series of video lessons. In such videos, you can step-by-step demonstrate and explain a process, and simply talk about any interesting facts from the chosen field.
- Overview. Do you like watching movies or reading books? Pay attention to video reviews. In such videos you can express your opinion and evaluate absolutely any things and events: cinema, music, literature, politics … the list can be continued indefinitely.
- Travels. Year after year, video on this topic is becoming more and more popular. If you also like to discover new and interesting places, then try to shoot a video dedicated to them. Show the most interesting moments and locations and be sure – you will very quickly find your audience!
WHAT DO WE NEED FOR CREATING A VIDEO?
So, we looked at the basic ideas for a video on YouTube for beginners. Now let’s figure out what it takes to create a video.
- Scenario. In detail, think about what you will talk about and what to show. Also, determine in advance how long the narrative will take. It is desirable that the video lasted no more than 5 minutes, since too long video recordings weary the viewer.
- Camera. You can use both professional video equipment or a camera on a smartphone or tablet. If you choose the second method, then do not forget to first study the question of how to shoot video on the phone correctly.
- Video editor. The last but not the least important tool that will help to bring the material to an ideal state. Let us discuss this point in more detail.
Make your videos more likely!
If you are thinking about creating your own video website, recommend you to check this article
“How to create a video website”.
You will be surprised how many ways to create video website exist.
Customers don’t want sales pitches. They want brands to provide meaningful experiences to make them feel as if they are more than a number. If you’re going to increase your sales and develop brand loyalty, you must attempt to establish a connection between your customers and your business. Find out how to engage your customers. Continue reading
We have finally reached the end of this series. Everything good needs a sweet ending somewhere. We have tried our best in presenting you with a hand-picked list of some of the best and most professional tutorials on Photoshop tutorials & Lightroom tutorials and some involving the proper use of both.
Our previous series on “Photoshop Tutorials to Better Designing” have helped our readers in understanding and learning Photoshop in a whole new level. The main aim of this series was to help our readers learn Lightroom with perfection and bridge the gap between these two making a proper use of both of them and creating stunning results.
I hope this series have helped you in learning a lot of new and interesting things in Photoshop and Lightroom. Please bookmark this series to check back later and try the tutorials in your leisure time. Please do share it with the world and spread the knowledge. Continue reading
Now we are moving quite close to the end of this series. In this part of the series, we will focus a bit more on some portrait retouching tutorials.
Some tutorials are quite lengthy and can take some time to follow fully. So, it is better to have an idea of it before starting. Don’t hurry in starting a tutorial if you do not have the time to complete it. So it always is a good idea to bookmark this post to check back later and start a tutorial when you can afford the time required. Continue reading
After the huge success of our previous “Photoshop Tutorials” series, we are again back with another much better designed series on both Photoshop and Lightroom tutorials.
Along with Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom is another great piece of software which can make your photo editing and color correction job much easier, better and quicker. Lightroom can be considered as an extension of Photoshop, that’s why the name “Adobe Photoshop Lightroom”. Obviously Lightroom is not as powerful and versatile as Photoshop, but it is much easier to learn and use and can make your image editing workflow quicker and more efficient.
In each and every episode of this series, we have tried to maintain a proper blend of both Photoshop and Lightroom tutorials to kill the boredom. Another very interesting and unique thing about this series is that, this time we have also included a lot of in-depth and easy-to-understand video tutorials on both Photoshop and Lightroom. Learning from text tutorials can sometimes be boring, but video tutorials can make you feel as if someone is sitting right before you and teaching you the entire process with care.
So, go ahead and start learning from these hand-picked Photoshop and Lightroom tutorials. It’s also worth bookmarking the post and checking it later, as these tutorials (mostly being easy) can still take a lot of time to learn and implement. Continue reading
CSS or Cascading Style Sheets helps the web designers to stylize the visual elements of a web page. It was first developed in 1997, to enhance the look of their creation as it intended to segregate design and content. But it was in 2000, when CSS soared into community among the community of web designers with a remarkable increase in the use of various colors and texts for the web pages. This style sheet language is used for the layout of the interfaces and the web pages that are coded with markup languages. This language helps to describe the different elements of designs of a website that includes font, layout and color. Continue reading
In the last few years, the internet has vastly expanded, from about 15,000 to 350,000,000 registered domain names. And one of the main reasons behind this drastic bloom, is the invention of blogs. Previously, blogs were only meant for people to share their stories and feelings with the public and was not taken in a professional way. But later, the scenario was completely changed. Now-a-days, the blogosphere is considered to be the biggest source of information on the internet.
With this being said, now anyone can think of creating a blog, taking it in a professional level and making profits from it. There are many people who have attempted to start a blog, with the expectation that their blogs will be successful and will start making huge profits within months, but unfortunately only a limited number of “such” attempts were successful and even lesser were able to make profits from their blogs. Continue reading
So you need a custom contact form for you Contact US page? Thinking of hiring a designer? Or paying some one else to do it. Or the worst of all are you using third party contact form providers . What if I’ll tell you that I will give you 7 rock solid plugins for making your own custom contact form . Here are the top 7 plugins that can help you to make your custom contact form. They are really great and you’re going to love them. Continue reading to check them. Continue reading
‘corePHP’ will be closed on Thursday November 22nd 2012 and Friday November 23rd 2012. Our entire team, including support, sales, development and management teams will not be available. We will resume normal business hours on Monday November 26th, 2012.
Thanksgiving Special! Enjoy a 25% off with ‘thanks’
This is the time of the year to give thanks. ‘corePHP’ Thanksgiving special is our way we thank our clients for being there for us. We appreciate our customers and love hearing how our family has helped yours over the last year. From today until November 30, 2012 11:59 pm you can save 25% off on all online products sold in the ‘corePHP’ store. This is a great deal and a great way to help your website projects get done before the new year.
Save now on:
- WordPress for Joomla – Powerful blog component for Joomla. Get the blog your site needs!
- JPhoto – Create different picture galleries in your Joomla site.
- jomCDN – Improve your site performance with this optimization plugin
- FAV – A simple like/dislike system that gives you the buttons you need to gather the data to understand your audience
- jomDefender – Give your Joomla site the protection it needs from hackers.
- and more
Use coupon code ‘thanks’ at checkout and see how much we are giving back to you this Thanksgiving. Hurry as our Thanksgiving special will end November 30, 2012 at 11:59 pm.
Thursday September 27th, Joomla! has announced the release for Joomla! 3.0 the next major release of their popular content management system (CMS). With this release it contains major steps forward with improved frontend and backend user interfaces, simplified and flexible installation, and fine tuned core components.
One of the most important updates to this release is the user interface (UI) updates. In previous versions of Joomla! (1.0, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5) the look and feel of Joomla! stayed pretty consistent. With this new release a completely brand new UI has been developed to improve your daily job of managing Joomla! content and components.
But that isn’t everything that that has been enhanced with Joomla! 3.0. Check out the list below to see some more features:
What are the new features of Joomla! 3?
- Now ships with the popular Twitter Bootstrap framework. You will start to see third party developers starting to use bootstrap more. Making things unified for the end user
- A new responsive, mobile device friendly administrator template–Isis– and interface.
- A new front end template, Protostar, which is built using Twitter Bootstrap. This is also responsive.
- Updated accessible template called Beez3.
- A simplified 3-step installation process. Now Joomla! is making installation faster and easier. Thank you!
- PostgreSQL Driver. You will be able to run Joomla 3.0 sites using the PostgreSQL database.
- PHP Memcached Driver
- Use of JFeed for feed management rather than SimplePie
- Installation of language packages directly from the extension manager
- Guest user group present by default
- Saving blank articles allowed. As a development company we have been looking for this feature for some time. Many times we have ran into situations where this feature is needed.
- New administrator statistics module
- Update TinyMCE to version 3.5.6.
- Continued clean up of older unused code, files and database fields and tables and improved standardization of tables.
- Improvements to Smart Search for the CMS
- Extensive work on code style standardization and consistency
- Unit testing in the CMS
- Updated system tests in the CMS
- Custom active menu item for menu module
- SEF plug-in handles canonical URLs. This is huge for SEO. Matt Cutts has a great post here about the structure behind Canonical urls
- Version 12.2 of the Joomla Platform
So a new version has hit the market for Joomla. What do you think of the latest CMS?
Contact ‘corePHP’ for questions about how Joomla! 3.0 will best suit your needs. Feel free to contact us to discuss your strategy of staying current for Joomla. You can also visit Joomla.org to learn more directly and download.
Labor less with 25% off all extensions.
It’s that time of the year where we celebrate Labor Day and Back to School. Schedules change, days get crazy and we are ready for a break! Let us make your days go a little easier by offering incredible savings on all ‘corePHP’ Joomla! products
.Receive 25% off all of ‘corePHP’ Joomla extensions
when you use the promo code: laborday. There is no better time to get your favorite ‘corePHP’ products
.Save 25% on all your favorite ‘corePHP’ components, such as…
- WordPress for Joomla – powerful, easy-to-use blog component
- jomCDN – speeds up your website by up to 80%
- JPhoto – create beautiful online photo galleries in minutes
- jomDefender – Protect your Joomla website from devastating hacker attacks.
Be sure to dash over to corephp.com
to take advantage of this promotion using promo code laborday at checkout, because the sale ends September 4, 2012 at 11:59 p.m. EDT.