Here at ‘corePHP’ we are proud to introduce JPhoto to our family of professional extensions! JPhoto is a powerful photography and image management component that allows you to have an unlimited number of categories, galleries and images on your site! This gallery provides many high-end features designed to give you maximum flexibility. This is not your average gallery extension! It’s perfect for all uses, even if you are just using it to add your vacation pictures!
- There are 3 tiers. Each tier can have its own metadata information.
- You can make the most of your images with 4 different image sizes. Depending on the configuration and the original size, after uploading an image 3 others will be created automatically.
- Flash upload allows the user the ability to upload multiple images at once
- Extraction of image metadata (Aperture, Shutter, Time taken, Focal length, etc…)
- Breadcrumb support
- Create a menu item for all categories, a single category, a single gallery and a single image
- Joomla SEF, sh404SEF and sefAdvanced are supported
- Many configurable options, including:
- Define upload folder path
- Width and height of image sizes (large, medium, and thumbnail which can be cropped if desired)
- Display category and gallery name (sh404SEF only)
- Easily change how each view displays in the front-end. Options include:
- Number of items in a row before a row starts
- Order items by menu order, name, and date/time in ascending or descending order
- Number of items to show per page
- Size of image in gallery and on image
- Display image metadata, and how much metadata to display
- Global metadata (description, keywords, robots, author)
- Edit CSS file from the back-end
- Plugin system, allows a developer to easily create a new view for a gallery. This can be set on a per gallery basis
- Full MVC component
- Step-by-step documentation on how to set up the component
- Robust plugin architecture
- Documentation available for plugin development
Features to come
- Ability to add categories into content items
It is extremely easy to learn and fun to use!
Ready to see it in action? Check out our demo , or go ahead and get the subscription! The subscription is valid for a full year, which will grant you access to updates and any modules or plugins that we create in the course of that year. If you decide to cancel your subscription you can continue to use the extension on your website. Only one site is supported per subscription.
Suggestions are always welcome. Enjoy!
PS. There are many things coming down the pipeline for our ‘corePHP’ extensions. Watch out!
‘corePHP’ Development Staff