- Quickly add code to restrict menus
- More accurately removes menus
- Better support for custom Joomla! templates
- Cleans up improper HTML to help cross browser support
- Code is specifically created for each template, so after upgrading cACL you will not loose template support.
libtidy is normally enabled in PHP by default. So little is required to use this extension. There is an on/off toggle button on the main config page that will allow you to turn off this feature if you require broken HTML for your template.
We would like to hear from you about what new features would help your experience with Community ACL for Joomla!