More and more people with no skills in coding or web development are launching awesome and functional WordPress websites all over the world.
How do they do this?
First of all, they are using website builders like Elementor (over 1m web owners do). Builders allow playing with sections, layouts, and theme modules like it is a children’s game. Now you don’t need to be a professional web designer to customize your WordPress template and go live in several hours.
But this is often not enough. Even with the best builder, you still need to surf the web looking for plugins, themes, extensions to add functionality to your newly made website. Now comes the second secret.
If you subscribe to services like CrocoBlock, you will get all the necessary skins, widgets, and other tools for your new website in one package! They were crafted to fit your wildest design aspirations and increase the power of the Elementor website builder.
So, with an intuitive drag and drop admin panel and a rich kit of UI elements anyone is capable of making an awesome WordPress resource.
Sounds easy? Because it is that easy!
The package includes:
- Over 30 skins for every possible type of websites: blogs, accounting, agency, business, etc. They are all compatible with Elementor.
- More than 1000 premade sections and modules to free your creativity and help you build a truly unique site.
- 10 Jet plugins to cover all the features expected from a website in 2018.
- 24/7 client support delivered by experts.
- Yearly or lifetime license.
Now, let’s get even more practical. Suppose you’ve got a free trial version of Elementor and an annual subscription to CrocoBlock.
1. Install Crocoblock in Several Clicks
The Download section offers you 3 options:
- Super Easy Installation Pack – you get all the plugins and skins + a free Kava design for your website. A few clicks and you’re ready to move on.
- Easy Installation Pack – here you don’t get the Kava template, just the plugins, and other elements. This option is for those who have already applied other WordPress template ;
- Jet Plugins Pack – choose the set of plugins and premade blocks only.
1.1 Let’s imagine you already have a domain with a clean WordPress installation, now you choose the Super Easy Installation Pack and the JetThemeWizard plugin guides you through the whole installation in a few minutes.
Then you enter the license key and pick the Kava design.
Congratulations! You’re almost there!
1.2 Choose a skin and press the Install button. There are three groups of plugins to be selected for your new skin: Required, Recommended and Extra.
Why not get them all?
In less than 40 seconds you’ll have everything ready for work.
1.3 Also, don’t miss out on the Demo content. Install it in 20 seconds and give the system a few minutes to create new thumbnails.
2. Look Around the CrocoBlock Dashboard
Let’s have a virtual tour around your new CrocoBlock Dashboard. Here are the sections you’ll find in it:
- License – the code you have activated on your website;
- Plugins – manage all the tools – activate, upgrade and deactivate them when you want;
- Theme – update and backup your Kava theme;
- Skins – here you can choose another skin and install it immediately;
- Settings – set the location and other important details;
- User Guide – access documentation, guidelines, and video tutorials to reach new web design heights.
3. Appreciate the Theme Components
3.1 JetThemeCore plugin is for applying different premade pages, footers, and headers on your new website.
You will find these elements on your WP Dashboard if you go CrocoBlock > My Library.
3.2 You can edit every header or footer and make new header and footer templates via Elementor if you follow to the Header and Footer blocks.
3.3 Press the Magic Button to access the whole archive of headers and footers. Choose the best one and click Insert.
3.4 Feel free to customize them to fit your tastes and assign new headers or footers to any page of your website via Settings > Conditions.
3.5 Create an archive page by going to the Archive section: Theme Parts > Create New Archive template. You will find yourself in the Elementor admin panel where you will be choosing widgets for your dynamic content: custom posts, products, and terms.
3.6 Apply the JetEngine plugin to create custom post type, include extra taxonomy or a meta field to a certain content type.
4. Add a MegaMenu
Use the Nav Menu or Hamburger panel widgets to create a big beautiful menu on your header!
4.1 Or else, the JetMenu plugin can help you make a vertical or horizontal MegaMenu. I would recommend to give it a try.
4.2 Let’s experiment with a horizontal MegaMenu. Add the plugin by going CrocoBlock > Plugins block and then move to Appearance > Menus to see the result in the main menu.
If you want to add an item to the Megamenu (like an About block), hover over it, choose the JetMenu and go to the Content window that pops up.
4.3 Tick the Mega Submenu and choose Edit MegaMenu Item Content option. Then, in the Elementor editor, add columns and widgets to your MegaMenu and press Update.
4.4 To add the MegaMenu to the header, go CrocoBlock > My Library, choose a template and start customizing it.
4.5 Then select the MegaMenu from the list of widgets and put it into the particular menu section. You’ll have to pick a menu, set up its appearance parameters in the Style section, and that’s all!
Step 5. Choose Jet Addons
Apart from the JetMenu, Crocoblock offers many more useful tools. Let’s explore them:
- JetElements. +30 new widgets for Elementor for any content type: Inline SVG, Banners, Portfolio, Image Layouts, Timeline, etc.
- JetBlog. 4 content widgets to transform your content into posts, listings, tiles and text tickers, and video playlists.
- JetTabs. Make vertical and horizontal tabs and accordion modules to present your content beautifully.
- JetTricks. Enhance your content presentation by adding animation and effects to sections and columns.
- JetBlocks. Implement login and search forms, WooCommerce cart and Hamburger panel, sticky sections, etc. in the header.
- JetReviews. Add review blocks to your website to boost the credibility of your content.
- Create Various Post and Pages
Now let’s present our first project or a service portfolio on the new website.
With JetEngine, creating Projects or Service website sections is as easy as pie. You’ll also make custom taxonomies and dynamic grids for your Archive template and present your business in a more structured way.
6.1 For instance, to add a Project post type, go to JetEngine > Post Types and click Add New.
6.2 Enter the basic info (title and slug) and change the post parameters (set up the Icon, Title, Editor and Thumbnail sections and insert a few meta fields).
6.3 When you’re done with the settings, you will see the new Projects icon on your Dashboard. Do not hesitate to add more projects with the same post type block and assign different thumbnail images to each of them.
6.4 Add a dynamic flair to your content presentation with the Dynamic Field and Dynamic Image widgets. You will need to activate them and add content sources: the title and content for the dynamic fields and an icon for the image widget.
6.5 The Dynamic Meta widget will help you indicate the author and date in your custom post types.
6.6 Apply your new custom post block to all Projects posts. Then create a grid to display your projects by setting up a Projects Archive page and activating the Listing Grid widget.
And that’s all! Enjoy your awesome project library!
- WooCommerce and Elementor
If you’ve chosen Elementor for your eCommerce business website, CrocoBlock is the #1 solution for you. It offers a rockstar WooCommerce plugin JetWooBuilder with 15 dynamic widgets and a bunch of single product page themes. And no CSS or PHP!
With JetWooBuilder you will:
- Add Single Product page templates for WooCommerce;
- Display products and create taxonomy layouts;
- Enjoy working with a rich set of WooCommerce widgets.
7.1 First, go to WordPress Dashboard: Products > Add New and add a few products with the following parameters: descriptions, prices, thumbnail image, etc.
7.2 Then go to WooCommerce > JetWoo Templates and specify the product for which you will be creating the new page type The widgets you add later will take all the information about your product (i.e. image, reviews, rating, price) from here.
7.3 Next, select a premade product template or create a completely new one by going to Create from Pre-designed Template or Add New Template sections.
7.4 The Elementor editor will show you a rich variety of widgets for your new Product page, among them: Add to cart button, Single Image, Single Title, and many more. Set the desired parameters in the Style section and drop the widgets of your choice to the columns and blocks of your Single Product page.
7.5 Now that you’ve created a product template, apply it to all your products by going WooCommerce > Settings block > JetWooBuilder > Single Product template.
7.6 Next, add a few more awesome layouts to your shop page with our widgets. You can choose from:
- Categories Grid;
- Products List;
- Products Grid;
- Taxonomy Tiles.
Each widget can be customized and simply dropped into place using Elementor builder.
Congratulations! You’ve done it!
As you can see, CrocoBlock makes website creation even more easy and accessible to anyone. If you have no web design background, follow our guidelines or contact our 24/7 support service.
You can also get in touch with our presales team via Facebook or a live chat if you are not sure whether CrocoBlock and Elementor are the best choices for your business.
And remember that CrocoBlock will forever save you from browsing the web in search of plugin updates and new themes. The subscription pack gets frequent updates, and you will find new skins and tools in it every week!