As most website owners know, version 3.2 is the next major release of Joomla! after the huge success of Joomla! 1.5 and Joomla! 2.5. Now you may have a lot to think about when updating your Joomla site. ‘corePHP‘ is reaching out to inform you to not fret as updating your site should not be a daunting task for you. Your focus should rely on growing your business and building connections and leads. If you focus on trying to do upgrades then your business could be affected. This is where ‘corePHP‘ will assist you. Contact us today for your free quote.
WHY should you update to Joomla 3.2?
- Security updates – The #1 reason to update is to stay up to date with newest security updates in Joomla! This helps prevent your site from being hacked and having the down time that will affect your business income.
- Mobile Ready Administration – Start managing your site with your smartphone or other mobile device. Joomla! administration panel comes ready to go and fully responsive for mobile devices, tablets, and computer screens.
- Two factor authentication for Joomla! - A new optional security measure which was previously very expensive and was limited to banking institutions and large corporations.
- Content versioning for core and third-party components – Joomla! now automatically saves each version of your changes and allows you to easily revert back to previously saved work.
- Joomla Extension Finder (JEF) – You no longer have to visit the Joomla Extension Directory to install new extensions into your site. Joomla! has now made it faster and easier for you to discover new extensions with the new point-and-click interface built into your administration panel.
- You get to work with one of the most experienced Joomla! firms available!
- And so much more - See a full feature list HERE
WHY choose ‘corePHP‘?
- ‘corePHP‘ has been around since the birth of Joomla. We understand Joomla! better than any other company around. We know the in’s and out’s and the future of where Joomla! is heading. Stay ahead of the curve!
- Fun group of developers. What can we say? We enjoy working hard and having fun!
- Ability to work on any project, such as, but not limited to:
- Custom component development
- Modifying a current component to have specific functionality added
- Template development
- Custom Site Design
- Maintaining your website
- Website and Application consulting
- and so much more