In this new year of 2015, Search Engine Optimization will have a big impact on your content marketing efforts. To help with your SEO, here, we recommend some leading content curation resources.Once you publish your content on these resources, within a very short period of time (sometimes hours), you will find your post has often been indexed highly by Google.
Top Six Content Curation Resources:
1) Scoop.it | You are the content you publish. Discover, curate and publish great content to get visibility online.
2) Bundlr | Bookmark and discover amazing content. Create topic pages with photos, videos, tweets and documents. Share them with everyone.
3) Bag The Web | A bag is a hybrid media container that allows you to organize the links you find most interesting into a cohesive unit.
4) FriendFeed | FriendFeed enables you to discover and discuss the interesting stuff your friends find on the web.Join friendfeed.
5) folks.com | Social Bookmarking – Save your bookmarks and links online and search what your friends like.
6) RebelMouse | Let Your Content Roar! Create a blog, website or social page in seconds by connecting your social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn. RebelMouse is used by small businesses, individuals, publishers and brands.
Get 3 bonus resources…
BONUS #1) Storify | Make the web tell a story. Create stories using social media. Turn what people post on social media into compelling stories. Collect the best photos, video, tweets and more to publish them as simple, beautiful stories that can be embedded anywhere.
BONUS #2) Sponge | Spundge is the most powerful and easy-to-use content creation platform for professionals and organizations. Align your content with your business objectives.
BONUS #3) Netvibes | Social Media Monitoring, Analytics and Alerts Dashboard – Netvibes is the all-in-one dashboard intelligence platform for real-time social media monitoring, social analytics, brand sentiment, reputation management, team management, company intranets and community portals.