There’s no need to say that digital progress never stands still. During the last years, I can see more and more items appearing every season. There are lots of artistic WordPress themes that now can cover any business niche. All of them have so many plugins and other addons to choose from. And, obviously, there are web design trends. Seeing all these things, it becomes hard to understand which options, plugins, or features you really need. When working on your website, you can’t know for sure which functions are going to be trendy tomorrow. However, there are some things that never gonna change and today I’m going to introduce you one of them.
As the name of the post says, I’m about to review a popular plugin for WordPress-based websites – JetWoobuilder. By the way, the plugin is included in most of new WordPress themes. What are the main features and advantages of JetWoobuilder? Are there any downsides? How to work with JetWoobuilder and how to install it? Is it worthy of your attention at all? Well, today, I’ll answer all these questions. Let’s get started!
What Is JetWoobuilder?
Before all else, JetWoobuilder is a modern plugin, which was made for the online projects based on WP and Elementor. For today, Elementor is the most popular content builder thanks to its simplicity, WYSIWYG experience, and user-friendly interface. There was even a huge Elementor marketplace created!
Actually, JetWoobuilder was designed and featured for eCommerce purposes. It’s a perfect tool to set up a stylish web store quickly and effortlessly. However, JetWoobuilder suits any website which has shop function. Inside the pack of the plugin, there’s a powerful set of WooCommerce widgets and soon I’ll show them to you.
Who Can Work With JetWoobuilder?
Honestly speaking, in the 21st Century, anyone can run their website and it’s not a big deal anymore. Being extremely simple in usage, JetWoobuilder allows everyone from beginners to professional developers to create eye-pleasing eCommerce pages. No coding needed and no special skills required! JetWoobuilder is a creator-friendly and intuitive plugin.
Besides, the plugin is simple in customization thanks to its versatile options that come with all the content widgets. Working with JetWoobuilder, a user will change any detail and style the content up to their taste without trouble.
How Much Does The Plugin Cost?
So, JetWoobuilder is a powerful WordPress plugin for Elementor websites made by ZEMEZjet team. Its regular price was $15.
And what about technical support? As all the WP products designed by TemplateMonster, JetWoobuilder comes with a friendly technical support. It’s fast, free, and, what’s more important, this technical support is lifetime!
What Are The Widgets JetWoobuilder Contains?
Without a doubt, it’s important to stand out from the crowd of your competitors! For these simple reasons, any new online shop requites voguish options and inimitable design. And how JetWoobuilder can help you with it?
- To begin with, the plugin provides its owner with the next eCommerce widgets.
- Firstly, JetWoobuilder contains Categories Grid, which lets you display product categories as a grid. On the other hand, you can showcase your goods with a cool carousel.
- Secondly, there’s Products Grid that you can use to create attractive grids with your items. There are several styles to choose from. Needless to say, you can style grids the way you want. The pack of the plugin contains 4 styles for the sidebars but you can always create more designs!
- Thirdly, JetWoobuilder comes with Products Lists in the pack. The feature will help you to build stylish lists layouts. With it, you can put the needed products right on the home page. To say more, this is a fully responsive feature. It means that your products will look marvelous on any device no matter which screen size it has. Plus, it’s also mobile-friendly! As a result, all the needed sections will be scrollable and available via mobiles.
Finally, JetWoobuilder comes with Taxonomy Tiles. The feature will help you to divide products into categories and subcategories if needed. You can represent the items using tags and maлe the navigation of your website super shopper-friendly. There are easy-to-manage content customization settings as well.
Talking about website building, there’s one thing you should always remember about. The comfort of your online project matters and matters a lot. To become the owner of a worthy webshop, you have to help visitors to find exactly what they are looking for. That’s why the pack of the plugin contains smart filters. Among the main features, there are:
- Active Filter that lets the visitors edit filters list to further the search process,
- Radio Filter, which allows shoppers to select the needed category and use the list of checkboxes,
- Date Range Filter that filters your goods using the date when an item was added,
- Check Range Filter that allows shoppers to check the prices range and view only the affordable products,
- Range Filter that lets online users manually set the prices range for easier filtering,
- Search Filter, which comes with very flexible settings and lets your shoppers filter the products using keywords,
- Checkbox Filter, which creates multi-select checkboxes that allow filtering through the products using different pre-defined criteria.
How To Create New Template With JetWoobuilder?
As I said, JetWoobuilder has simple installation process. Still, before all else, note that you need to have WooCommerce plugin installed and activated. It’s free to download but don’t forget to check WooCommerce documentation. So, let’s imagine that all of these is already done and now you just want to install JetWoobuilder. How can you do it? To install the plugin via WordPress Dashboard, follow my guide.
- To begin with, make sure that you also installed and activated Elementor live page builder before proceeding to JetWooBuilder installation.
- Next, you’ll need to log in to WordPress Dashboard with your login credentials. Then find ‘plugins’ tab in the left column.
- Thirdly, navigate to it and press ‘Add New’ button. It uploads JetWooBuilder from your hard drive.
- As soon as you clicked on ‘Upload’ button, browse the path to JetWooBuilder plugin and the installation begins.
- Once you are through this, don’t forget to activate JetWooBuilder. To do it, go to ‘Plugins’ tab and locate JetWooBuilder plugin. It is in the list of installed plugins. There’ll be the activate link under JetWooBuilder.
JetWooBuilder And WooCommerce Settings
This point is important for everyone who wants to style their online shop and create a unique look. Let’s see how you can assign the templates made with JetWooBuilder to WooCommerce Single product pages, Product Archive, Shop page.
Here is what you need to do in order to access the WooCommerce JetWooBuilder Settings.
- Firstly, navigate to WooCommerce.
- Secondly, find there Settings.
- Next, navigate to JetWooBuilder tab in WordPress Dashboard. Now, you can see the list of the options that are available for plugin’s templates.
By tradition, let’s take a closer look at the list! Here’s what you have for Shop Page.
- On the first hand, there’s Custom Shop Page. Note that you’ll need to enable the option if you want to use a Custom Product Archive template.
- Talking about Products Shop Template, here you will need to pick the template which was made with JetWooBuilder. You’ll use it as a shop theme.
And what options do you have for Single Product? There are:
- Custom Single Product you should enable to use the Single Product template,
- and Single Product Template option where you need to select the template to use for all the single products existing on the site.
When it comes to Products Archive, there are the next options:
- Custom Products Archive you can use instead of the default archive,
- Products Archive Template to select a template for your Shop Page,
- Search Page Template to pick the archive that will be shown instead of the default one when in search results,
- Products Shortcode Template to define the archive that will be displayed after adding the WooCommerce shortcode,
- Related and Upsells Products Template to select the template for Single Upsells or Single,
- Related widgets on the Single Product page; here you can easily add upsells or related products,
Cross-sells Products Template to choose a template for some cross-selling products.
The next section is the Categories Archive and it has just 2 options:
- Custom Categories Archive that you can use for custom categories madу with JetWooBuilder; you can show it instead of the default one,
- and Categories Archive Template to select the global categories archive template.
What else you can find opening the WooCommerce settings of JetWooBuilder? Here are some other options to work with!
- Use Native Templates is the option you should check in case you’ve previously customized the templates and designed the pages breaks.
- Number Related Products to Show will help you to define the number of related products you are about to display.
- Number Up-Sells Products to Show helps you to define the number of upsells products to display.
- Logically, Number Cross-Sells Products to Show helps shop owner to define the number of cross-selling products to display.
How To Create Single Product Template With JetWooBuilder?
As you can see, JetWooBuilder provides its owner with lots of settings. Now you may wonder: is it hard to work with JetWooBuilder? You know that this is a code-free WordPress plugin, so let’s see how you can create a Single Product template.
To add new Single Product template, you should open the Dashboard. Next, navigate to Products Tab. When you are there, press ‘Add New’ button and start creating your new product. With it, you will need to write the following information on the Add New Product page:
- add the Product name;
- add content in the required field;
- set the product categories;
- specify the product tags;
- enable Show sharing buttons option if you use JetPack plugin for social sharing,
- add Product image;
- add your Regular Price in the Product Data;
- set the Sale Price for the products that come with discounts;
- add the SKU value in the Product data;
- change the current Stock status to In Stock to make product button active,
set the Upsells in Product data (use Linked Products);
- set the attributes for the product in Product Data (use Attributes);
- take time to check Enable Reviews in Product Data,
- and create a short description for the product.
Should I say that you can skip some of these steps? When you are done with all this info, let’s finally create your Single Product template! Just follow these simple steps.
- To begin with, open the Dashboard and navigate to WooCommerce > JetWoo Templates.
- Secondly, find ‘Add New Template’ button and click on it. It will open the popup window with the set of ready-made Archive/Single Product/Category/Shop pages.
- On the first hand, you can find the needed pre-design page among these variants. On the other hand, you can design the Single Product template from scratch.
- Also, don’t forget to specify such things as the name of the template name and its purpose.
- When you are finished, press ‘Create Template’ button.
How To Add Content To Single Product Template With JetWooBuilder?
Finally, let’s see how you can enrich the Single Product template with new content!
- When the template is created, navigate to Elementor editing page. Just press ‘Edit with Elementor’ button.
- Using the editor you can create any design by simply dragging and dropping the UI components. here you can add sections or columns, mix them, and duplicate. What’s more, it’s time to enrich your page with widgets. You can use the ones added by JetWooBuilder or any other widgets. To find more, check out Elements block.
- To create another section, click ‘Add New Section’ button. There’s also an easy-to-manage Edit Section option. With its help, you will change such things as the content width, section background style, paddings, etc.
- Next, choose the columns structure you would like to use for the section. As an alternative, you can drag the column borders and set up a custom columns width.
- Your next step will be navigating to Elements list. Then scroll down to see JetWooBuilder widgets.
- Use drag and drop technique to place the widgets on the page.
- Now you can click ‘Publish’ button and save the changes.
For today, these were all the tips and facts I wanted to share with you. As you can see, same to the other plugins made by the WordPress team, JetWooBuilder is easy to work with! It’s quick, intuitive, and user-friendly. JetWooBuilder does not require extra skills and has free, lifetime technical support. In case you are going to launch an online shop, this plugin just what the doctor ordered. To finish with, which features are top for you? Which options do you check before everything else when buying a theme or a plugin for eCommerce site? Let me know in comments!