Domain names are being taken at a record pace, forcing people to be very creative with their domain names. Unfortunately, many are bought without proofreading or getting a second opinion. Here is a handful of domains that probably should have been thought through before moving forward:
- A site called “Who Represents,” where you can find the name of the agent who represents a celebrity.
- Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views.
- Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
- Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
- Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company:
- Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
- Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
- Then there are those crazy art designers and their whacky website:
Just another public service announcement from the penguins here at ‘corePHP’!