One of the most important qualities for a mobile developer is the ability to respond adequately to criticism from users who leave their feedback on applications on Google Play and App Store.
One of the most important qualities for a mobile developer is the ability to respond adequately to criticism from users who leave their feedback on applications on Google Play and App Store. After all, negative reviews are not always aimed at offending the developer. As a rule, they indicate some specific problems in the mobile application, and the developer should solve them.
Necessary personal qualities:
- analytical mind;
- attention to detail;
- high efficiency;
- ability to plan and comply with deadlines;
- desire to improve professional skills;
- focus on learning new technologies for mobile operating systems.
Professional skills and knowledge:
- knowledge of programming languages:
- Apple iOS – Objectiv-C, Swift
- Google Android – Java, Scala
- Windows Mobile – C #, VB.NET;
- ability to create applications for Android, iOS, Windows Mobile;
- skills in application debugging;
- knowledge of programming basics for iPhone and iPad;
- knowledge of new technology libraries;
- experience in working with SQLite database.
Courses for a Mobile Developer
The peculiarity of mobile applications is that they are created using ready-made solutions by type of constructor. This makes it possible to obtain the necessary education in the shortest possible time through special courses. Many experienced users of mobile applications independently master their skills in developing mobile applications on various Internet services. But this is a long way of failures, and it is better to go under the guidance of an experienced developer who can teach how to create a dating app or any other specific type of applications. In addition, the theory should be immediately supported by the practical application of the knowledge gained, which is provided for by the curriculum. The courses are remote, which is very convenient with an eye to saving time and money.
But even upon the completion of the coolest courses, independent self-improvement and development of professional skills are required on an ongoing basis.