Find out more about each design service below. What do you have today? What do you need? Our diverse team can help you all the way through a website project. For example:
For Joomla websites:
- A new Joomla template design (design, development and implementation)
- Joomla template fixes, CSS edits and repairs
- Website design and planning
- PSD to Joomla template conversions
Other website design services:
- Migrate to Joomla from another CMS
- PSD template design
- Feature-rich, turn-key website creations
- Website design for Wordpress, Drupal, or other CMSs
PSD template design / PSD to Joomla! template conversion
Do you want a new website design, but can't code it yourself? Or, do you already have a design and want it converted to a Joomla template? Let us know what you have in mind, and we'll take it from there. To guarantee that your site design is truly unique, all our template designs are created in a PSD (Photoshop) format. This makes it easy to customize all the graphic elements and content areas of your website. Our team will work closely with you throughout the design process to ensure that you are completely satisfied with the end result: your PSD website design, or fully functional Joomla! website template.
Not sure what you have and need? Contact us for help with website design and planning.
Other CMS Conversion
Other CMS to Joomla template conversion
Want to migrate to Joomla from another CMS? We'll help you convert your Wordpress theme, Drupal theme or other CMS template.
Each converted template will include the following features:
- 100% CSS-based
- Lightweight and fast-loading
- Optimized for search engines (SEO)
- Available for Joomla! 2.5 and Joomla! 3.0+
- Built-in module suffixes and control
- Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional and valid CSS
- Flexible layout with various module placement positions
- Built-in tools
- Cross-browser support
Check out our portfolio!
Over the years we have had many opportunities to work with some awesome people and make some equally as awesome websites! Visit our portfolio to preview some of the sites we've developed and examples of other services we offer.