What’s included In Our MSP Offering
With 'corePHP’s MSP offering, you can rest easy knowing you’ll have the backing of an IT team with the know-how and talent to handle any technical issue that comes your way!
Our tested team of industry experts are trained on the most up-to-date technology solutions (Including cloud & wireless) giving them the skills needed to address any and all issues our clients may be experiencing.
Why Choose corePHP MSP Offering?
- Peace of mind that in even the most hectic hours, you’ll be taken care of when you have an IT issue. Our team will go above and beyond to get the job done right.
- Immediately increase productivity by maximizing system uptime and limiting large and small IT issues.
- Optimize the investment you made in your hardware.
- Mitigate user downtime through proactive monitoring of event logs & immediate reaction when necessary.
- Quick issue resolution by root cause identification and troubleshooting.
- Consistent optimization ensures high functioning systems and environments to support maximum productivity.
- An additional layer of security that helps protect customer from loss of productivity, money, & data.
Our MSP Offerings
- 24/7 RMM Monitoring with 7-7CST NOC Remediation M-F
- Hardware Health Monitoring
- Device Performance Monitoring
- Disk Health Check
- AV and Patch Monitoring
- Patching - Windows and 3rd Party Patching
- HTTP/HTTPS Monitoring
- Proactive Reboot Procedures
- Patching Verification
- Internet Connectivity
- DNS Filtering
Moves, Adds, Changes
- Active Directory and Exchange
- Security and Distribution Group Management
- Printer and File Sharing Permission Management
- SPAM Filtering
- Password Updates
Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac Workstations
- Support up to, and through the OS
- Remote Desktop Access
Mobile Devices (Smartphones / Tablets)
- Email Account Setup
- Live-Answer Service Desk
- Monitored and secured Hosted Exchange or O365
- Access to mailbox, calendar, contacts, notes and tasks
- Full support including moves/add/changes
Backup - Image Level
- Monitor, Remediate and Restore
- Bare Metal Restore
- Local Virtualization
- Cloud Virtualization
Backup - File Level
- Monitor and Remediate X
- Recovery of Individual Files
Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Change Requests
- Routing, Policies and Network/Port Address Translation
- Content Filtering
- SSL VPN
- LDAP Authentication Integration
- IPSec VPN
- ISP Failover Configuration
- Remote Resolution Rate
- UTM Report
- License Key Inventory Report
- Hardware Upgrade Planning Report
- Quarterly Business Review Report
- Capacity Planning Report
- Hardware Inventory Report
- Account Scorecard (Service Provider Trending)
- Monthly Web Traffic Overview Report (UTM)
- Sales Support
- Pre-Sales Engineering Support
- Onboarding Support